Wisconsin Singers Band
Click pictures above for more information
Auditions for 2018-2019: OUR 51ST SEASON AUDITION DATES - April 29, May 20, May 26, May 27
Why Wisconsin Singers Band?
Being a member of the elite 10-piece Wisconsin Singers band will be the highlight of your college career.
- Perform charts arranged by professional musicians
- Showcase and challenge your musical strengths
- Doesn't matter what your major is!
- Keys/synth, trumpets, saxophones, trombones, electric guitar, electric bass, and drum set needed.
- Perform for thousands of fans with other collegiate instrumentalists who'll keep it fun and musical.
- With only 10 onstage band members, your audience will know who you are and how well you play!
- Surround yourself with musicians who share the same passion for gigging but are also focused on academic success.
- Scholarship dollars and UW class credit for all participants. How great is that?
April/May: Auditions for following season. Call 608.263.9499 or 608.332.8245
Mid July: weekend of rehearsal, costume fittings, bonding
Last two weeks in August: production camp where you work with professionals in the field to mount the new show
Fall Semester: Sunday rehearsals through early November. On Campus shows at the Overture Center.
Spring Semester: Perform in different communities throughout the Midwest (Spring Break tour is on us!)
Costumes, music, travel expenses are covered by the Wisconsin Singers
- Instrumental auditions for: keys, synth, trumpet, trombone, saxes, drumset, electric bass, electric guitar
- If you are unable to get to campus on one of these days, call 608.263.9499 to discuss submitting an online audition and read about the online audition procedure here.
Download our Audition Tips here
- Download Audition Overview here
- Information for parents can be found on the Parents Page and in the parents brochure
Watch our How to Audition Videos
- Sign up for your audition by calling 608.263.9499 or emailing email@example.com